Lotta good news lately.
- Trump’s tax returns are finally in the public record.
- Marriage equality took a few steps forward.
- Herschel Walker is his own worst enemy in the GA Senate runoff. Georgians seem to have noticed.
- The DJIA is on the rebound, leading several gurus to proclaim that the bear market is over. I may be able to stay retired.
- Madison Cawthorn is exiting the House of Representatives. One less shallow, hollow, wanna-be-celebrity in Congress.
investmentgambling is collapsing, as any greater fool scheme should.
- The Oath Keepers “leaders” were convicted of serious crimes. They’ll be in jail for a while.
- The US beat Iran and moved forward in the FIFA World Cup.
All in all, a pretty good month, I’d say.